Thank you for your interest in our website. Protecting your personal data on our website is a major concern for us. We highly appreciate your confidence in us and undertake every effort to treat your data carefully and protect it from misuse. Needless to say, we adhere to the statutory provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and other data protection provisions. Pepe&Nika employs all reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure compliance with all data protection provisions applicable in Germany.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you during your visit unless you choose to provide it to us. The deletion of your data at any time free of charge. Anyone can sign up and use the website free of charge.
Scope of data collection and storage
In general it is not necessary for you to provide personal data in order to use our website.
When you create an account at pepeandnika.com we may collect a variety of information, including your name, home address, phone number or your email address. Pepe&Nika only collects personal information on a voluntary basis. When you share personal information with us, you agree that we may store, process and use this information for further processing. Your information will not be shared with third parties, unless the third party needs your address to send a give-away prize to you.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter using your email address, we will also use your email address beyond the end of the contract for our own advertising purposes, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. We may send out dedicated newsletters or emails from partners or third parties whom we think are relevant and interesting to our readers. We will do so on behalf of the sponsors, and will never provide them with your contact information.
When you browse through any Web site, certain information about your visit can be collected. We automatically collect and temporarily store the following type of information from your visit to pepeandnika.com.pepeandnika.com:
• the date and time of your access to our website
• the type and version of browser you are using
• the operating system you are using
• the website you visited just before you came to our website (referrer URL)
• your current IP address
• the pages and data you request while on your website
We use this information to measure the number of visitors to our site and its various sections and to help make our site more useful to visitors.
Rights of web users
With regard to your personal data, Pepe&Nika is entitled to the rights of information, correction, and deletion provided by the German Act on Data Protection (BDSG). To exert your rights, you must send a respective note by postal or electronic mail to Pepe&Nika: email@example.com. The user may review the content of his or her approval here anytime.
pepeandnika.com pages use so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. They have the purpose to render our offers more user-friendly, effective, and secure.
After successfully logging into a protected area, such as our online application system, using cookies allows us to identify you and grant you access during your entire visit without making you re-enter your registration data and log in over and over. In addition, certain convenience functions cannot be used without cookies.
Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain any viruses.
You have the option of blocking cookies by changing the security settings on your computer. This is usually possible directly in your Internet browser. Please consult the information provided by your computer’s manufacturer or retailer for more information in this respect. Note that blocking cookies means that certain functions will not be available on our website.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
Using Social Media plug-ins on our website
Pepe&Nika uses different social plug-ins:
- the “+1” buttonPlugin from Google Plus. There are so-called “social plug-ins” from the social network Google+, das von der Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) integrated into our website. These plug-ins are identified by the “+1” symbol on a white or colour background, for example. You can find more information about Google plug-ins and their appearance at the following website: https://developers.google.com/+/plugins. When you visit a page on our website which contains such a plug-in, your browser creates a direct link to Google servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly from Google to your browser and linked into the page. This link informs Google that you have called up that page on our website, even if you do not have a profile at Google+ or you are not currently logged into your Google+ account. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Google server in the US and stored there. If you are logged into Google+, Google can directly assign your visit to our website to your Google+ profile. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example, if you click on the “+1” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Google server and stored there. This information will also be published on Google+ and shown to your contacts on Google+. For information about the purpose and scope of data collection, processing and usage by Google and your rights and blockage options for the protection of your private sphere in this respect, please see the data protection notice of Google at: http://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html. If you do not want Google to be able to assign the information it collects about your visit to our website directly to your Google+ profile, you must log out of your Google+ profile before visiting our website. You can also completely block the Google plug-ins from loading by changing the Add-Ons settings in your browser.der Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”);
- plug-ins (the Like button) from the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA,: These Facebook plug-ins are identified by the Facebook logo and the “Like” button on our website. You can find more information about Facebook plug-ins at the following website: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/; When you visit our website, the plug-in creates a direct link between your browser and the Facebook server. This informs Facebook that you have visited our website with your IP address. If you click on the Like button while logged into your Facebook account, you will link the content on our page to your Facebook profile. This allows Facebook to assign this visit to our website to your user account. Please note that we, as a provider, do not obtain any information about what content has been transmitted or how it is used by Facebook. You can find more information about the data protection declaration of Facebook at http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.If you do not want to allow Facebook to assign your visit to our website to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account first.
- plug-ins from Twitter: It is also possible to use the electronic service Twitter on our website. This is a service provided by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (Twitter). When you use Twitter functions, particularly the “re-tweet” function, you link the pages to your Twitter account, informing other users (your “followers”) of this fact. This transmits information to Twitter. We do not receive any information at all from Twitter about the type or content of the transmitted information or how it is used by Twitter. You can get more information about the use of this data by Twitter from the Twitter data protection declaration on Twitter’s website at https://twitter.com/privacy. You can also contribute to your data protection by configuring the data protection settings in your Twitter account, which you can access by clicking on the following link: http://twitter.com/account/settings.
- plug-ins from Instagram: a “Instagram” button, operated by the Instagram, LLC, ( “Instagram”); You can get more information about the use of this data by Instagram from the Instagram data protection declaration on Instagram’s website at http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/#.
- plug-ins from Pinterest: A “Pin It” button, a black “P” on a red, white, black or colored background, operated by Pinterest, 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301 USA („Pinterest“); You can get more information about the use of this data by Pinterest from the Pinterest data protection declaration on Pinterest´s website at http://de.about.pinterest.com/privacy .
Logging out of your social network prior to using Pepe&Nika´s website (www.pepeandnika.com) and its plug-ins and deleting any cookies installed on your computer prevents the relevant Social Network from collecting data about you.
Some of the links on this website are affiliate links, which means that we may earn a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link. When you make a purchase, the price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the pepeandnika,com website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
pepeandnika.com is a participant in the Amazon Europe S.à.r.l. Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.co.uk, amazon.de.
pepeandnika.com is an affiliate of:
If any provision herein, or its application to any person or circumstances, is held invalid, the invalidity does not affect other provisions or applications herein which can be given effect without the invalid provision or application, and to this end the provisions herein are severable.